Chocolate chip cookies, when mixed with oatmeal, have an abundance of recipes, not just perfect for snacks and desserts, but also better prepared as one of the treats for sweet cravings. Since chocolate cookies contain chips of chocolates, everyone who loves it enjoys its mouth-watering chocolate flavor as they melt in the mouth.
Incorporating oatmeal into the chocolate cookies does not just about twisting the recipe to become healthy, because oatmeal also adds flavor and crunch to the cookies. Oats are one of the best sources of fiber and whole grain that help the body remove away those unwanted fats. And to avoid butter and fat milk to the recipe, the canola oil and the soy milk are used as a substitution. These ingredients are indeed healthy for a cookie, but to add flavor to the recipe, incorporating ripe bananas to the ingredients just made it completely delicious and satisfying.
1 Cup oat flour
⅓ Teaspoon baking soda
½ Cup raw sugar
½ Teaspoon salt
⅓ Cup Canola Oil
⅓ Plain soy milk
½ Teaspoon Baking powder
½ Teaspoon Vanilla extract
¾ Old fashioned rolled oats
½ Cup ripe bananas cut into strips
¼ Cup chopped walnuts or almonds, or cashew
⅓ Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven at 350° before combining the mixtures.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Flour, oats, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda
3. Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl by whisking. Oil, soy milk, and vanilla
4. Add the mixed dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir thoroughly to combine.
5. Fold in the bananas, chocolate chips, and the nuts into the mixture.
6. Scoop a dough of mixture into a baking sheet lined with paper parchment.
7. Bake for 25 minutes. Turn the pan halfway to cook the other half.