Dinner is an essential meal that should not be avoided, especially when you are on a diet. If you want a lighter meal for dinner, this recipe is best for you. The stir-fry beef and spinach is an easy to cook meal. All you need is to simply stir fry the beef and some of the veggies and it is all set and ready as toppings for your cooked noodles.
Beef is known as an ingredient that is rich in protein and iron. The spinach goes the same with beef, but since this kind of leaf is known as one of the super foods, incorporating it into the recipe provides a fully loaded meal of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that can boost the energy level of the body, as well as its optimal health.
6 ounces pasta noodles, cooked as per package; set aside
1 pound beef, sirloin part, cut into strips
10 ounces Spinach, remove the stems and slice
1 can of water chestnuts, slice and drain
¼ cup green onions, sliced thinly
For the marinade:
¼ cup Hoicin sauce
2 tablespoons reduce-sodium soy sauce
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
2 tablespoons chopped red chili pepper
1. Stack beef.
2. Combine the marinade mix.
3. Toss the strips of beef into the marinade and coat each strip. Marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the beef from the marinade and set it aside.
5. In a heated wok or skillet, pour the beef and stir fry until the pink color turned into dark color. Avoid overcooking the beef strips. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
6. Pour the cooked pasta, green onions, water chestnuts, spinach, and the marinade into the same skillet and stir the combined ingredients until the spinach is wilted. Add in the beef. Put the cooked sir-fry beef and spinach with noodles in a plate and garnish with some chili peppers.